This CALL shall help the Programme to achieve the objective of strengthening the bilateral relations between Romania and Norway. Please find the attachments inserted further on.
1.Travel Support in order to meet and discuss with project partners, lump sum of EUR 1,200 per entity
- Travel support reimbursement claim form
- De minimis declaration
2. Seed money to help finance external activities needed to develop innovative and green bilateral partnership projects. The project applications should focus on project preparations for ongoing or future calls in the frame of the following European programmes
- Call for seed money
- Application template for seed money
- De minimis declaration
- About the conference
The 14th of October Conference has presented the good results of projects implemented under the Green Industry Innovation Programme Romania as well as some information about future bilateral cooperation possibilities.
Keynotes present the Romanian Minister of Energy Mr. Victor Vlad Grigorescu, the Norwegian State Secretary Ms. Elsbeth Tronstad, Ms. Anita Krohn Traaseth CEO of Innovation Norway and the Romanian State Secretary Mr. Claudiu Vrinceanu.
Presentations for the 14th of October:
1. Innovation Norway, Ms. Cathrine Pia Lund, Brand Norway Division, Division Director
2. Innovation Norway, Ms. Anne Lise Rognlidalen, Green Industry Innovation ,Programme Manager and 2nd Presentation - Bilateral Fund
3. Innovation Norway, Mr. Mihai-Lucian Toniuc, Green Industry Innovation ,Programme Manager
4. Simacek Gardening
5. Total Waste Management
6. Promar Textil
7. Ikon Ideea
8. Oil Depol Service
9. Asociatia Ateliere fara Frontiere
10. Invest Romania, Ms. Eliza Statina, Promotion Manager
11. Innovation Norway, Mr. Kjell Arne Nielsen, Director IN Warsaw
Norwegian participants will be offered a travel support of EUR 1,200 per entity.
-Travel Support Reimbursement Claim Form
-de Minimis Declaration Form
-All Green Industry Innovation projects in Romania
- 13th of October - Norwegian-Romanian partnerships
The presentations of the seminar are available bellow:
1. National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation (ANCSI), Mr. Adrian Pascu, Counsellor and 2nd Presentation
2. Innovation Norway, Mr. Magnar Ødelien, Senior Advisor
3.CargoList.eu, Mr. Gabriel Cabau, Co-founder&CEO
4.Oslo Renewable Energy and Environment Cluster (OREEC), Mr. Per Olav Lauvstad, Project Coordinator
5.University of Southeast Norway, Mr. Thomas Brekke, Associated Professor
6.TOMRA Sorting, Mr. Michal Bula, Sales Engineer
- Results achieved
Have a look at the Green Industry Innovation projects in Romania .
Facts and figures 1st call:
85 applications were received under the 1st Call for Project Proposals.
18 Individual Projects have been approved, total grant amount EUR 13,623,210 and
16 Small Grants Projects have been approved, total grant amount EUR 2,772,000.
Facts and figures 2nd call:
30 applications were received under the 2nd Call for Project Proposals;
15 Individual Projects have been approved, total grant amount EUR 9,880,000 and
4 Small Grants Projects have been approved, total grant amount EUR 346,000.
Anne Lise Rognlidalen, Programme Manager, Oslo, tel +47 976 85 755.
Daniela Chifan, Programme Officer, Bucharest, tel (+4)0735 882 134
Mihai Toniuc , Programme Officer, Bucharest, tel (+4)0722 352 233
Mihai Stefanescu, Programme Officer, Bucharest, tel (+4)0722 834 490
Knut Ringstad, Senior Adviser, Oslo, tel +47 416 58 524.
Questions (in English only) to email@example.com